Please check this page regularly to take note of any change or addition.
Last updated: 25 January 2022
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller ("Owner") is Davide Baraglia. You may contact the Data Controller to exercise your rights or for further information on how he processess your data by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Types of personal data ("Data") processed
2.1 Navigational Data
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, the addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment of the user.
2.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on the Website, as well as filling the contact form, implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender's email address and the other data entered (name, message subject and content). This is necessary to respond to requests or queries, always in accordance with this policy.
3. Purpose of the treatment and legal basis
The Data provided by the data subject through the Website will be processed for the following purposes:
- navigational data (see § 1.1): to allow the user to access the pages of the Website and ensure its proper functioning;
- data provided voluntarily by the user (see § 1.2): exclusively to respond to contact requests.
In no case will the Data collected be processed for profiling, marketing or commercial purposes, nor will it be transferred or sold to third parties.
4. Categories of recipients of personal data
The Data will be processed by the Owner, and may be communicated to third party companies, appointed as data processors for this purpose, which provide ancillary and instrumental services to the Website.
The Data is managed and stored on servers located inside and outside the European Union, owned by and/or available to the Owner and/or third party companies duly appointed as data controllers.
4.1 Content embedded from other websites
The Website may include "embedded" content, i.e. incorporated (e.g. maps, videos, images, articles, etc.) from other websites. Such content behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other originating website.
5. Transfer of Personal Data Abroad
No Data will be transferred abroad, except for what is stated in § 4 and only for the purposes stated in § 3.
6. Data retention times
Data collected through the contact form on the Website or any email voluntarily sent to the addresses indicated on the Website will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the requests made.
7. Nature of data conferment and consequences of refusal to answer
The provision of the data necessary to carry out the treatments listed in § 3 is optional, but it is a necessary and indispensable condition for the use of the Website (§ 3 n. 1) and to grant a response to any request or message received by email or through the contact form on the Website (§ 3 n. 2). Any refusal to provide this data determines, therefore, the impossibility to provide the requested service.
8. Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the following rights:
- to access his/her Data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller that the Data is or is not being processed and, if so, to obtain access to it;
- of rectification and cancellation, i.e. the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Data and/or the integration of incomplete Data or the cancellation of Data for legitimate reasons;
- to the limitation of the processing, i.e. the right to request the suspension of the processing if there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
- to the portability of the Data, i.e. the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
- to opposition, i.e. the right to object to the processing of the Data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of Data for marketing and profiling purposes, if any;
- to apply to the competent Data Protection Authority in case of unlawful processing of the Data.
The interested party may exercise these rights or request further information by simply sending an email to email@example.com".
The interested party may also revoke at any time the consent given for specific treatments by making an express request to the email address above, or, alternatively, through the contact form on the site.
Below you will find information on cookies, how they are used by the Site, and how to manage them.
The Website only uses technical cookies to ensure its proper functioning and improve the user experience (see par. 5). No use is made of any profiling cookies, and no marketing or commercial activities are carried out in any way.
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by users send to their devices, where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The cookies of the so-called "third parties" are, instead, set by a website different from the one the user is visiting. This is because on each Website there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc..) residing on servers other than that of the site visited.
2. Types of cookies
2.1 Technical cookies
Technical cookies are used only for the purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service" (see art. 122, co. 1, of the Code). They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website.
They can be divided as follows: navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal use of the site; analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies where used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a set of criteria selected in order to improve the service provided.
The prior consent of the users is not required for the installation of such cookies. This is without prejudice to the obligation to provide information in accordance with art. 13 of the Code, which the site manager, if it uses only these devices, can provide in the manner it deems most appropriate.
2.2 Profiling cookies
This Website does not use any type of profiling cookie. Likewise, it does not carry out marketing or commercial activities in any way.
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles of the user in order to show advertising in line with the preferences expressed by the same users during web browsing. Due to the particular invasiveness that those cookies can have on the private sphere of the users, the European and Italian legislation provide that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express his valid consent.
2.3 "Third Party" Cookies
The presence or use of these plugins may lead to the transmission of cookies from and to the sites managed by these third parties. The management of the information collected by these third parties is governed by the relevant policies, which you can refer to. In order to ensure greater transparency and convenience, below are the web addresses of the policies provided by the third parties whose plugins may be present on the Site, and their methods for managing cookies.
- Facebook policyhttps://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): access your account and look the section named "privacy".
- Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Youtube policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Youtube (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
3. Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed.
Other cookies "survive" even after the browser is closed, and remain available on subsequent visits by the user (persistent cookies), and their duration is fixed by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases an expiry date is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
4. Management of cookies
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of the browser.
Warning: totally or partially disabling technical cookies may compromise the expected functioning of the Site. Disabling "third party" cookies, on the other hand, does not affect in any way its use.
The setting can be defined specifically for different sites and web applications. In addition, browsers allow to define different settings for "proprietary" and "third-party" cookies.
Documentation on how to set cookie management rules for your browser is readily available on the internet. By way of example, here are the guides for the main browsers:
5. Third-party technical cookies used by the Website:
- __cf_bm - Technical Cookie set by Cloudflare to protect the Website from malevolous bots (duration: 30 minutes)
- cf_use_ob, cf_ob_info - Technical Cookies set by Cloudflare to ensure the Website reachability by means of the service "Always Online" (duration: 30 seconds)
- _GRECAPTCHA and other Google Recaptcha cookies - Technical cookies set by Google to guarantee the security of the contact form. Here you can find the full Google policy.